- Strategically Located - Data center is located in Phoenix, Arizona where we are generally free from all natural disators such as earthquakes, tornado's, hurricanes etc...
- State-of-the-Art Data Center has state of the art Juniper routers and HP Gigabit switches and is 100% fiber optic. We have 60+ tons of automatic redundant Liebert HVAC (climate control) for maximum server reliability. The UPS systems also condition and voltage regulate incoming power to ensure consistent and clean power to all servers, routers and switches.
- Redundancy - Redundant Sonet ring transport fiber from multiple telco's. These rings have a minimum capability for at least 6 OC-192s each. Fiber optic lines are much more reliable then copper as they are not subject to electrical or environmental interference. In addition, fiber optical cabling has a much greater capacity for bandwidth then copper. The SONET ring technology carries the fiber optical cable in multiple rings giving any point on the ring access to any other point on the ring even if the cable is cut. It is important to note that many data centers and hosting companies share bandwidth and lines, whether fiber optic or copper. We have our own private dedicated fiber lines and its own private dedicated internet connections (bandwidth).
- Up-Time Guarantee - 866GetHost.com guarantees
that the network will be available 99.9% of the time, excluding
- Staffed 24/7/365
- Redundant Power
- Redundant Fiber
- Redundant Climate Control
- Multiple Next-Gen Backbones
- 100% Fiber Optic
- Fully Meshed BGP4
- Juniper Routers
- Redundant Security